Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have blocks

I actually made blocks this weekend. I got 54 blocks done and am feeling so much better about my progress. I need to decide if I am doing it like the book or adding borders. I had thought about leaving off the partial blocks along the edges, but I like how it gives the look of stars around the red blocks. If I want to keep with that thought, I need to do the partials on the edge. I already have them all made so it saves me nothing by not doing them. I can't make up my mind. I hope somebody else adds borders so I can see it before having to make my final decision.














I needed an ornament for a get together tomorrow night and had seen one here.
http://the-latebloomer.blogspot.com I decided to see what I could come up with and did that tonight. Hers is cuter, but I used what I had on hand and I think it is OK. Thank you so much for the idea.


Hope everyone had a productive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment