Saturday, March 20, 2010

I had a great day

After getting up this morning and getting all the non fun, I wish, non-essential things out of the way (clean house, laundry, dishes) I got the binding put on my quilt. To me this thing is huge and I am slow at hand stitching the binding. But she is done and I am thrilled.

I used a green batik for the binding that I picked up in a grab bag at a Quilt show in Mooresville last year. 2 gallon size Ziploc bags for $5 as full as you could stuff it and get it to zip. It matches the green cornerstones better that anything else I have found.

Hope everyone else had a great day also.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the binding on that beautiful quilt. The binding looks extra narrow, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The binding looks great--that is a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete