Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve.

My second stitching group had planned to have our Christmas party on 12/19. We cancelled it because of the snow that we got and arranged to have it today. We met and had breakfast and then exchanged gifts. I made each one a table runner and gave them a fob that I posted previously.


The first one is from the Petit Fours pattern on Modabake shop and is made with Wildflowers Serenade II. The second one is also from Wildflowers Serenade II and I just took charm squares and made half-square triangles. The third one is from bright charm squares from Keepsake Quilting.




I also gave some cross stitch charts, 30's fabric, and money for silk threads.










I received really great gifts. An 18 X 24 cutting mat. I currently only have a 12 X 18. A fabric storage box, some templates, pincushion, scissors, mirror, and the Bias Tape Maker. I plan to use it to make binding and received the tip for that also.





My birthday is later this month so I also received birthday gifts. I also had money given to me at the cross stitch shop and I bough a thread pak for a Victoria Sampler Gingerbread House chart.




Great start to a New Year. Now I am off to read blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment