Saturday, January 30, 2010

Been a while...

I lost my mojo there for a while. The week of my birthday, I just didn't feel like doing anything. Stitched just a little, but didn't sew a single seam. Thankfully, I did miss it, and it seems to be back.

I finished Winter Peace on 1/19, This too shall pass 1/23, Cabin Fever quilt top 1/23, and Just Nan's Flake this morning.





























I plan to start cutting out "Luv Bug" from the June 09 Quilter's World magazine. I am doing it different than shown. I am doing the X's & O's in red and white and then the border in black. I'm also not doing the bugs.
Enjoying the snow that came in last night. Seems to be about 8 inches. I will be happy as long as we keep power.

Hope everyone has been having a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment