Sunday, February 21, 2010

Been a while

Been too long since I was here. I hadn't been doing much because I wanted to do another piece for Quilts for Kids, but I didn't have any suitable fabric. I got with my mom and we went to Mary Jo's in Gastonia yesterday and we both picked up enough to do a few more each. I got it cut out last night and pieced today. I had found what I wanted in the new catalog from Keepsake Quilting, but was able to find it at Mary Jo's so I didn't have to order and then wait for it to come. Anyway, it is Caterwauling by RJR fabrics.



Now to get them both quilted. I have decided to do straight line quilting on my machine.

1 comment:

  1. I just made one top myself and hope to make one this week from stash. Isn't it a great cause. Your fabric is cute with the cats and nice bright blue.

    ReplyDelete