Friday, November 20, 2009

Swap and update pictures

I wanted to post pictures of the other fabrics I got in the swap.




From Carol, AZ
http://carolscraftblog.blogspot.com/







From Nan, TX












From Debbie, OK







From Thelma, IL, who already has hers finished http://cupcakesndaisies.blogspot.com/











From Lesly, Ontario






This is where my progress stands. I got all 480 HSTs done, strip sets sewn and recut, and the individual squares cut for the side units last weekend.
I hope to get all the side units and several blocks made this weekend. Not sure I will make it, but that is the plan.
I am going to see my quilter tomorrow and plan to drop of this quilt top. This is actually the second quilt I pieced. I started it about 12 years ago and got all the blocks together and then stopped working on it. My mother, who can't stand UFOs, got me started back on it this year and that is when the quilt bug hit really hard. I couldn't get a good picture of the whole thing, but imagine 56 of the blocks in a 7 X 8 setting. This thing measures 88 X 100. What was I thinking?


That's it for now, hope everyone has a productive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment